Senior Account Manager
Jennifer Highfield is a lifelong Pittsburgher with more than 20 years of experience in communications roles at top-notch organizations.
She is an accomplished marketing professional, skilled in community relations, brand management, website and social media content, public relations and video production.
Her work has helped small business, non-profit organizations, regional companies and national, Fortune 100 companies.
Optional: In addition to working with Shift, Jennifer can be found behind the scenes with the Pittsburgh Penguins in-game entertainment and Xfinity High School sports.
Talented and personable team member, connecting people & organizations.
- The Consortium for Public Education, Vice President of the Board, Chair of Strategic Planning Committee
- First United Presbyterian Church of Rennerdale, Clerk of Session
- Leadership Pittsburgh, Inc. Graduate of LDI VIII
- 40 Under 40 (2008)
- Ohio University, Bachelor of Science in Communication
- UpTo Know Good, Community Manager and Partner
- Best of the Batch Foundation, Consultant
- United Way of Allegheny County, Director of Communications
- Comcast, Government Affairs & Community Investment
- Leed’s, Internal Communications Manager
- Pittsburgh Public Theater, Director of Corporate Relations