Therese Joseph is an expert in the field of communication, whose training ranges across writing, design, marketing, basic coding, new media, and user experience disciplines. She uses her extensive cross-training to develop innovative solutions to challenging problems that arise within the ever-changing digital landscape.
Despite her fascination with new technology, she understands that helping people and organizations connect always comes back to the same core principles that existed long before the digital age. The challenge and skill comes in understanding how these old principles will respond in new settings.
Prior to joining Shift Collaborative, Therese has consulted with many other local organizations, large and small, including serving as a Social Media Consultant for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Community & Interests
- Robinson Young Adults & Taco Tuesdays
- Oakland Prayer Group
- Ad Hoc Volunteer / Service Projects
- Occasional guest on the GuestRoom Podcast
- Playing with her dog
- La Roche College, Bachelor of Arts in English Studies: Language & Literature, minor in Professional Writing
- Carnegie Mellon University Master of Arts in Professional Writing