SENIOR ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Tim Colbert is an award-winning video producer, publicist, and brand communication specialist, with two decades of experience in Pittsburgh’s non-profit performing and cultural arts sector and at one of the country’s leading B2B marketing public relations firms.
His heroically varied career encompasses everything from launching the world’s first BPA-free plastic to publicizing the world premiere of Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright August Wilson’s Fences. Along the way, Tim introduced the world’s first water-based drilling fluid system, led the team that rebranded Day-Glo, and dressed up as a giant gecko.
The Cleveland native has deep family roots in Southwestern Pennsylvania and hair with rapidly greying roots.
Community and Interests
- Northside Leadership Conference
- Deutschtown Music Festival
- Duquesne University Red Masquers
- The Summer Company
- Gemini Children’s Theater
- Duquesne University, Bachelor of Arts, Communication
- ABI Marketing Public Relations, Director
- Cohn-Davis, Communication Specialist
- PIttsburgh Public Theater, Communication Director
- Pittsburgh Opera, Marketing Director
- Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, Broadway Series Marketing Coordinator