- Focus on people: their lives, their work, their dreams.
- Every millisecond counts.
- Simplicity is powerful.
- Engage beginners and attract experts.
- Dare to innovate.
- Design for the world.
- Plan for today’s and tomorrow’s business.
- Delight the eye without distracting the mind.
- Be worthy of people’s trust.
- Add a human touch.
This list come from the “Our Philsophy” section of the Google corporate website. For each point, there’s a paragraph or two explaining the principle and how the Google User Experience team applies it.
What if you applied these principles in your own business?
(Link thanks to Designing Innovations.)