Got a killer business idea? Need to put together your business plan? Enter the EnterPrize Business Plan Competition, sponsored by the Pittsburgh Technology Council and get all the tools you need, plus a chance at investment cash. From the website:
Who will be the next EnterPrize winner?
Someone with the next great technology business idea. Someone with a strong business plan. Someone who could use advice, business contacts — and cash!
Who will win this year’s EnterPrize Business Plan Competition? It could be you.
More than $130,000 in cash awards will be presented during the 2006 competition. The winner will receive a $50,000 investment and free consulting from Innovation Works. In addition, all competitors have access to:
- Practical advice on finance, marketing, general business and more.
- Guidance from expert judges, insightful coaches and seasoned experts
- Networking opportunities with experienced entrepreneurs, possible start-up team members and potential investors
- Instruction and feedback to craft a solid business plan, which enables easier access to capital for launch and growth of a new technology business
- Educational workshops on a variety of key topics, including funding, marketing, planning and presenting
- Participants will also receive a copy of Executive Intelligence: What All Great Leaders Have, the best-selling book by Justin Menkes, Ph.D.
The kickoff event is coming up: February 13. Find out more, including participant guidelines, at the official website.